How address registration works?
If you are an EU citizen
and have just arrived
to Hungary you need the complete solution, where you are first registered at the Immigration Authority as a foreigner in Hungary and then get the address card. If you already have a valid registration card you only need to get the address registration changed
for the new address.
What we do?
- Change - get an authorization from you and arrange the changing of the address you are registered at
- EU citizen arrival - everything in change + getting a registration card (ID for foreign citizens residing in Hungary) before the address card, including filling the papers and escorting you to the one time meeting at the Immigration Authority office.
What you are to do?
- Change - you give us the authorization and supply data and then receive the address card via registered mail, to your new home address.
- EU citizen arrival - as for the change + show up at the meeting to register your address.
What does it cost?
The following costs are per person.
- Change HUF 60 thousand + VAT (27%). Roughly equivalent to €270, or free if you rent an apartment for €540 per month with us.
- EU citizen arrival - HUF 100 thousand + VAT (27%). Roughly equivalent to €455, or free if you rent an apartment for €910 per month with us.
- Anxcilliary costs:HUF 6 thousand for getting an official title for your property and Stamp Duty
I want your help
How to get it?
Fill out the order form and we will get back to you.
I need your help